The Arrival Process
We take great pride in the personal attention and professional services we provide our clients. Guests will be personally greeted at the villa on arrival. Therefore it's very important we know your arrival details well in advance to prepare our schedules and create a smooth check-in process for everyone.
YOUR ARRIVAL DETAILS
Please provide us with the following details:
- Flight (or train) number, arrival location, and arrival time.
- Driver's name and phone number (if requested, a trusted contact can be provided).
- Guests bringing a rental car will need to notify us immediately. Most properties DO NOT have on-site parking. Therefore a local paid-parking garage will need to be reserved in advance.
YOUR ARRIVAL TIME
- If arriving by private car service, please have the driver proceed directly to the villa without stopping along the way so that your check-in will not be delayed. The exception would be if you have pre-planned a lunch stop or an excursion stop (ie. Pompeii) and we've been made aware of it at least 48-hours in advance.
- If your driver suggests a last-minute stop while in transit on the way to your villa (winery, tour, etc.), please kindly decline the offer as it will cause many scheduling problems for our team.
- The same consideration is requested for those arriving by rental car. Please proceed directly to the villa unless you have informed us 48-hours in advance that you'll be stopping along the way for lunch or sightseeing.
While we understand that guests may not arrive at the same time as others in their group, we can only assist with ONE check-in, which will be the first guests to arrive at the property. Guests arriving later or on a subsequent day will need to coordinate with their party to be sure someone from the first-arrival group is at the villa in order to grant access to the property.
Be aware that check-ins after 18.00 that have NOT been previously scheduled/agreed with us may be subject to a late fee (min. EUR 50 cash) on arrival. Considerations will be made for unexpected circumstances such as delayed flights and known traffic issues.