How to book

SEARCH FOR YOUR DREAM VILLA

Browse our properties by location and view the beautiful villa photos and amenities.  Find a few properties you're interested in and contact us for more detailed information.  If this is your first time to the Amalfi Coast, you may have many questions.  Read the Explore section of our website which may help you understand the region a little better.  We will be pleased to answer your questions from a local's perspective, give advice, and guide you through the search process.

SELECT YOUR DATES AND BOOK

For any beautiful property that we represent, click on Request Availability, fill out the form, and our team will respond within 24-hours. Upon confirmation of availability, you'll receive an email from us with a link to proceed with your online payment.

MAKE A SECURE PAYMENT

Carrington Italia requires a 30% non-refundable booking deposit in order to secure your desired villa. We offer secure payment transactions, and your information is protected and private. The remaining 70% will be due 65-days prior to your check-in date.  If booking within 65-days of your check-in date, the full booking amount will be due. You'll receive a confirmation voucher via email with the details of your booking.

START LIVING THE DREAM!

With your booking complete, it's time to start living the dream! Read the Explore section of our website for more information about the Amalfi Coast, including things to do. Contact us with any questions prior to your trip, and find us on Facebook and Instagram. And when you arrive, don't forget to stop by our home office in Positano to say ciao!
Carrington Italia Srl P.iva: 07903651219 Privacy Policy About Cookies