Please read this agreement (“Agreement”) carefully before accessing or using this Web site (including, but not limited to, all information, software, data, images, content and related materials, documentation and services connected therewith) (collectively, the “Site”). By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. Carrington Italy Holdings, LLC and its agents and affiliates (collectively, “Carrington”) provide the information, services and other material on this Site to you, the user, conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein. Your use of this Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions and notices.
Carrington assumes no responsibility for any consequences or damages arising from, directly or indirectly, any action or inaction that you take based on the information, services or other material on this Site. While Carrington strives to keep the information on this Site accurate, complete and up-to-date, Carrington cannot guarantee, and will not be responsible for any damage or loss related to, the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information. The information and services offered on this Site are provided with the understanding that Carrington is not engaged in rendering legal or other professional services or advice. Your use of the Site is subject to the additional disclaimers and caveats that may appear throughout the Site.
Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Carrington grants to you a non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable license to access and use the Site. You are receiving only a license to enter and use this Site strictly in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you are using the Site on behalf of a third party, both you and such third party are responsible for your compliance with this Agreement. If you are authorizing your employees and agents to use this Site, you agree to notify and inform your employees or agents having access to the Site of all obligations regarding the Site and shall be responsible for their compliance therewith.
As a condition of your use of this Site, you agree and warrant to Carrington, that you will not use this Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. If you violate any of these terms, your permission to use the Site automatically terminates.
You may not reproduce, download, copy, modify, commercialize, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, reverse-engineer, de-compile, disassemble, create derivative works from, frame in another Web page, use on any other Web site, transfer or sell any information, software, lists of users, databases or other lists, products, services or materials obtained from this Site. The foregoing prohibition expressly includes, but is not limited to, the practices of “screen scraping” or “database scraping” to obtain lists of users or other information. If and when requested by Carrington, you agree to provide true, accurate and complete user information and to refrain from impersonating or falsely representing your affiliation with any person or entity. Except with the written permission of Carrington, you agree to refrain from accessing or attempting to access password protected, secure or non-public areas of this Site. If Carrington issues you a password, in addition to any other terms provided by Carrington to govern your use of your password, you must maintain the confidentiality of your password, not share it with other users, and immediately notify Carrington if you believe your password has been compromised or is no longer confidential. You will be responsible for all activities taken under your password. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access prohibited areas of this Site may be subject to prosecution.
The Site is owned by Carrington and is protected by U.S. copyright and other intellectual property and common laws. No reproduction, distribution, or transmission of the copyrighted materials at this Site is permitted without Carrington’s express written permission.
All logos, marks and product and service names are trademarks and service marks owned by Carrington (the “Marks”). Without Carrington’s prior express written permission, you agree not to display or use the Marks in any manner.
You acknowledge that the license granted above in no way shall be construed to provide an express or implied license to use, modify or improve any of Carrington’s patents, copyrights, trade secrets and/or trademarks. Carrington reserves all rights to the Site not expressly granted to you in this Agreement. No license, right or interest in any trademark, trade name or service mark of Carrington or any third party is granted under this Agreement. Carrington reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Site or any portions hereof without notice or liability to you or any third party.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY MADE TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. CARRINGTON MAY WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THIS SITE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR OTHER MATERIALS AT ANY TIME. ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CARRINGTON, INCLUDING ITS AFFILIATES AND ALL OF THEIR DIRECT AND INDIRECT OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, AND/OR SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, MATERIALS AND/OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Carrington and all of its direct and indirect officers, directors, members, partners, affiliates, employees, agents, contractors, suppliers, and/or successors and assigns from any liability, loss, claim and expense (including attorneys’ fees and costs) related to or arising from your violation of this Agreement.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
CHANGES TO AGREEMENT
Carrington may modify this Agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Agreement. Accordingly, you agree to review the Agreement periodically, and your continued access or use of this Site shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified Agreement in effect at the time of access.
SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED HEREIN OR REQUIRED BY LAW. YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER CARRINGTON, NOR ANY OF ITS DIRECT AND INDIRECT OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY) OR OTHERWISE. CARRINGTON DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY, PRIVACY OR INTEGRITY OF INFORMATION IN TRANSIT OVER TELEPHONE LINES. THE PRECEDING SHALL NOT BE DEEMED TO DISCLAIM LIABILITY SPECIFICALLY IMPOSED ON CARRINGTON BY STATUTE OR REGULATION, TO THE EXTENT SUCH LIABILITY CANNOT BE WAIVED OR DISCLAIMED.
This Site is applicable to and should only be used by persons 18 years of age or older. Access and use of this Site by persons under the age of 18 is prohibited. This Agreement and the resolution of any dispute related to this Agreement or this Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law and the venue for any disputes shall be in Orange County, California. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect. Failure by Carrington to insist upon strict enforcement of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. This Agreement is in addition to any other written agreements you may have entered into with, or will enter into with, Carrington.
Terms of Service
RENT AGREEMENT FOR TOURISTIC PURPOSES
With this agreement between [LANDLORD]
(the Landlord and the Tenant are hereinafter jointly referred to as the “Parties” and individually as a “Party”)
IT IS AGREED as follows:
1. The Landlord hereby rents to the Tenant the property exclusively for touristic purpose and for residential use. The Tenant receives and hereby accepts to rent the Property, in its current physical and legal conditions.
2. The Property is let to the Tenant from [●] (the “Initial Date”) to [●] (the “Final Date”). In any case, the occupation of the Property will not be extended later than the date and the time agreed for the returning of the Property’s keys.
3. The Tenant undertakes to pay to the Landlord, or to the agent previously appointed by the Landlord, a rent for the entire period equal to €[●], inclusive of VAT (the “Rent”).
The Rent has to be paid as follows:
- the first instalment of 30% of the Rent at the time of booking; and
- the remainder 70% of the Rent, at least 65 days before the Initial Date.
4. Upon handover of the Property’s keys, the Tenant will pay either to the Landlord or to the Agent previously appointed by the latter, the sum of €[●] (Euros in cash), as irregular and non-bearing interest damage deposit to guarantee any of the obligations of the Tenant arising or which may arise pursuant to and in connection with this Agreement. Additionally, the Landlord may require that the Tenant provide credit card information upon arrival to be held for repayment of any damage by the Tenant which exceeds the value of the damage deposit. The damage deposit will be returned to the Tenant within 24 hours of its departure, following an inspection of the Property’s conditions and verification of compliance with all of the obligations deriving from this Agreement, provided however that the Landlord will have the right to retain the sum paid by the Tenant, in whole or in part, as a compensation for damages occurred to the Property and/or its furnishings. It is also expressly agreed that the Landlord will have the right to ask for the repayment of any damage caused by the Tenant which exceeds the value of the damage deposit. Carrington does not assume any responsibility, and Tenant hereby releases Carrington from any and all claims, arising from a dispute between Tenant and Landlord (or Agent appointed by the Landlord) regarding the damage deposit or credit card charges for damage in excess of the damage deposit.
5. The Tenant will promptly notify any deficiency of the Property and/or of its furnishings within 24 hours of the Initial Date.
6. The Tenant agrees to use the Property only for the purposes hereby agreed, pursuant to any applicable laws and regulations. The Tenant undertakes to duly comply with the instructions and the limitation of the Property. [Note: the Property's description may provide for particular instructions, including, without limitation, the prohibition to smoke, the prohibition to bring pets as well as rules regulating the use of the pool or the parking etc.]
7. The Tenant undertakes to return the Property and its furnishings in the state in which he or she receives them.
8. If the booking is cancelled by the Tenant for any reason, the Tenant will promptly pay an amount equal to:
- 30% of the Rent if the cancellation occurs on or before the 65th day prior to the Initial Date;
- 60% of the Rent if the cancellation occurs on or after the 64th day but prior to and including the 45th day before the Initial Date;
- 80% of the Rent if the cancellation occurs on or after the 44th day but prior to and including the 35th day before the Initial Date;
- 100% of the Rent if the cancellation occurs on or after the 34th day before the Initial Date.
The Tenant will have the right to retain the amounts already paid by the Tenant up to the amount due by the Tenant under this Article 8. The cancellation schedule above follows Central European Time (CET).
9. Unless otherwise expressly agreed between the Parties, the Tenant may check into the Property from [●] hours (CET) to [●] hours (CET) on the Initial Date and he/she will be obliged to check out and return all the keys received no later than [●] hours (CET) on the Expiry Date.
10. The Landlord is expressly exempted from any liability for defects, save as specified under article 1579 of the Italian Civil Code.
11. The Tenant will not assign its rights and obligation under this Agreement, nor sublet the Property or grant its use on a free loan basis, in whole or in part.
12. Unless expressly derogated or otherwise provided for under this Agreement and under the Annexes hereto, which constitutes an integral and substantial part hereof, the provisions of Italian Civil Code will apply, also pursuant to article 53 of the Legislative Decree no. 79/2011.
13. No refunds, rebates or rent reductions will be given (a) due to any unforeseeable circumstances, including without limitation inclement weather, mandatory evacuations, state of emergency or other similar situation; or (b) due to any mechanical failure of appliances, including without limitation air conditioning/HVAC, dishwasher, washer, dryer, televisions, hot tub, and/or pools; or (c) interruptions or failure of third-party services and utilities, including without limitation cable TV, internet, phone, and/or satellite. For the avoidance of doubt, the lists under (b) and (c) above are solely for clarification purposes and shall not be construed as a representation to the effect that any of those features are actually available in the Property.
14. A material breach of this Agreement by Tenant, including any breach which results in damage to the Property, or involves personal injury to any person, a nuisance to neighbors, failure to pay Rent, fraud or misrepresentation, holding over and maintaining possession after the Final Date, and/or violating laws or local regulations, shall be grounds for immediate termination of the Agreement.
15. Landlord and/or Landlord’s agents may enter to Property during reasonable hours and with early notice to inspect the Property and make any repairs or alterations to or on the Property, and to show the Property to prospective purchasers and tenants.
16. While Landlord may make reasonable efforts to return personal property that is accidentally left behind, neither Landlord nor its agents shall be responsible for any personal property that is left behind at the Property. Tenant hereby releases Landlord and Landlord’s agents from any and all liability associated with any such personal property abandoned at the Property.
17. The Tenant acknowledges that he/she has been duly informed about the purposes and procedures of the treatment of personal data, of the type of data collection, of the consequences of a denial of consent to such collection, of the entities to which such data may be communicated, of the scope of such communication as well as of the rights provided for under the personal data protection regulations, of the business name and registered office of the owner and the responsible for the treatment of personal data. The Tenant authorises the treatment of his/her personal data for the purposes and procedures communicated to him/her, within the limits in which his/her consent is required by applicable laws.
18. This Agreement is governed by, and will be construed in accordance with, Italian law and all disputes relating to this Agreement, including those regarding its validity, interpretation, execution and termination, will be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Court of Milan.
Pursuant to the terms and effects of articles 1341 and 1342 of the Italian Civil Code, the Tenant declares to have read and specifically approves articles 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17 of this Agreement.
Please refer to the booking confirmation for check-in time. Please schedule arrival time accordingly on the day of check-in. Unless agreed to in advance by the villa manager, early check-ins are NOT available. The check-in procedure takes place at the rental property, unless otherwise dictated by the property owner or representative. There may be a late fee (EUR cash) applied for late check-ins not previously scheduled with the villa manager.
Please refer to the booking confirmation for check-out time. Schedule the departure time accordingly with the villa manager at least 24-hours in advance. Guest(s) may be charged one additional day rental if the property is not vacated by the check-out time. All property keys must be returned to the property owner or representative. Guest(s) will be charged a fee (set by the property owner) for lost, missing, damaged, or keys not returned on the day of departure.
All properties require departure-cleaning services. Guests are responsible for leaving the property in good order before departure for the next guests. Guests shall leave all doors and windows locked and ensure that the air-conditioning units, heat (winter excluded), and lights are turned off upon check-out. With limited time available before the next arrival, Guests are required to complete the following. Failure to complete the below may result in extra charges that will be deducted from the damage deposit or billed to Guest.
Return furniture to original locations
Wash and put away all dishes including those in dishwasher
Remove all food and trash from home
Place trash in sealed plastic bags in proper receptacle(s)
Wipe clean all appliances, counters, and other surfaces
Tidy up living areas as best as possible
Guests are responsible to separate and place trash in the appropriate receptacles for daily/weekly trash removal. The property owner or manager will provide instructions on how to dispose of the trash properly. Trash not disposed of properly or in designated areas may result in extra charges that will be deducted from the damage deposit or billed to Guest.
Guest acknowledges that the rental property may not be sublet. Subleasing shall immediately void any rental agreement with no refund due to Guest.
STRICT adherence to the maximum occupancy as stated in the confirmation is to be observed. Maximum occupancy is defined as the maximum number of persons (including ALL ages) to be at or on the property at any given time. We prefer family groups and qualified adults. Groups who misrepresent themselves or exceed occupancy will be grounds for immediate removal from property with no refund.
HOUSE PARTIES/LARGE GATHERINGS
House parties and large gatherings exceeding maximum occupancy are prohibited and may result in guest's immediate removal. Please request information for weddings, parties or large events.
For guest's enjoyment and the respect of locals and others, please observe quiet times between 22:00 and 09:00.
Parking is limited or non-existent in residential areas. The number of vehicles each property will accommodate is stated on guest's confirmation. Excess vehicles at the property are subject to removal at Guest's expense.
All properties are privately owned, individually furnished, and equipped with basic items such as pillows, blankets, cookware, flatware and dishes. Other small appliances, beach chairs, TV, radio, fans, etc., may or may not be provided. Carrington Italia is unable to provide additional furnishings or appliances.
Rental properties have varying water quality, and are different than most guests are accustomed to drinking at home. Guests are advised to use bottled water for consumption during occupancy of homes.
Many properties are equipped with telephones for local calls only and are not setup for computer usage. Long distance calls must be charged to guest's credit card, calling card or made on a collect basis. Guests who bring a computer and use dial-up capabilities are responsible for ALL charges incurred. Charges can be excessive due to local calling restrictions limiting call duration.
Many properties are equipped with internet access and wifi. Unfortunately, some rural areas in Italy are not equipped for internet access and are unavailable. Properties with internet access are indicated on the property listing and subject to third party management and repair.
Unless otherwise noted in the property description, private swimming pools are operational only during the summer months. Guests are encouraged to contact Carrington Italia before completing the booking process to ensure that the services of interest are available during the dates of the holiday. Adverse weather conditions and other events beyond the control of Carrington or the property owner could delay the availability or usage of the swimming pool. Complaints for such events will NOT result in any refund. Please note that Carrington Italia, SRL, Carrington Italy Holdings, LLC, and the property owner shall not be liable for any damage resulting from the use of any swimming pool and/or hot tub/jacuzzi. Any use of a swimming pool and/or hot tub/jacuzzi shall be at the Guests’ own risk.
Most properties do not allow pets on the premises. If pets are allowed, it will be indicated on the property listing page. If required by the owner, there may be a separate agreement to be signed by the guest on arrival. This agreement is strictly between the guest and the property owner. Guests must abide by all local pet regulations and leash laws. The owner reserves the right to deduct from the damage deposit or bill the guest for any pet-related damage or cleanup of pet debris/waste upon departure. Guests (including visitors and day guests) who bring pets to non-pet properties may be subject to pet fees, additional cleaning fees, and possible removal from the property without refund.
GAS GRILLS AND CHARCOAL BBQ'S
Properties that include gas or charcoal grills provide propane gas tanks and cooking surfaces only. Propane gas and charcoal are the guest’s responsibility. Outdoor cooking is allowed at some properties, but only in U/L approved grills. All cooking surfaces must be left clean by Guest upon departure to avoid extra cleaning charges.
Fires are STRICTLY PROHIBITED at all properties.
Fireworks are NOT permitted at any properties.
UTILITY & APPLIANCE FAILURE
Carrington Italia will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the property’s utilities and appliances are in working order. Utility (phone, Internet, TV, water, septic, electrical and plumbing) and appliance failures will be repaired as soon as reasonably possible by the property owner. Carrington Italia or the Owner shall have the right to arrange, inspect and make repairs during rental period, but please note that Carrington Italia cannot control the scheduling of outside service and repair contractors. Guests will be charged for unnecessary maintenance and service calls or repairs caused by abuse beyond normal wear and tear. NO refunds will be made for the malfunction, failure, breakdown, or unavailability of appliances, utilities, or other equipment.
INCLEMENT WEATHER & UNFORESEEABLE CIRCUMSTANCES
NO FULL OR PARTIAL REFUNDS WILL BE MADE FOR INCLEMENT WEATHER, CHANGES IN BEACH SIZES, LAUNCHING AREAS OR WATER DEPTHS, STATES OF EMERGENCY, MANDATORY EVACUATIONS, POLITICAL UNREST, LABOR STRIKES, WAR, TERRORISM AND OTHER ACTS OF GOD AND/OR FORCE MAJEURE EVENTS.
As our area service areas continue to grow, we cannot predict when or where new construction will begin. Carrington Italia has no control in these situations, and cannot move or offer refunds on confirmed reservations if construction occurs near the property being occupied for rental purposes.
Each rental property is privately owned and reflects the owner's personal taste. Accordingly, Carrington Italia shall not be responsible or liable if tenants and/or their guests find the décor and furnishings to be offensive, demeaning, or distasteful. Each property is represented by Carrington Italia and/or its affiliate, Carrington Italy Holdings, LLC, as realistically as possible with regard to physical characteristics. Please note, however, that property photos and descriptions may be provided by the owner and/or third-parties. While we believe that the photos and descriptions are reliable, such information is subject to change without notice and Carrington Italia cannot guarantee their accuracy.
In the event a guest must cancel a booking processed through the Carrington Italia website, the cancellation request must be in writing via email communication to email@example.com. If the cancellation occurs less than 65 days from the check-in date, please contact our office immediately. All cancellations are subject to a cancellation fee as set forth in the Terms of Service:
• 30% of the Rent if the cancellation occurs on or before the 65th day prior to the Initial Date;
• 60% of the Rent if the cancellation occurs on or after the 64th day but prior to and including the 45th day before the Initial Date;
• 80% of the Rent if the cancellation occurs on or after the 44th day but prior to and including the 35th day before the Initial Date;
• 100% of the Rent if the cancellation occurs on or after the 34th day before the Initial Date.
Any change or transfer of a confirmed reservation within the same property is subject to a change/transfer fee and property owner approval. Changes from one property to another are subject to our cancellation policy.
NOTICE: All properties represented on this website by Carrington Italy Holdings, LLC on behalf of its affiliate, Carrington Italia, SRL (collectively, “Carrington”) are individually owned by third parties and furnished by their respective owners. All Guests must respect the owners’ personal property. The terms Guest(s) and Tenant(s) are used interchangeably on this website and are defined as the principal party renting a vacation property and those accompanying the principal party.
Please review these terms and conditions carefully as they apply to all properties and are not subject to any modification.
RESERVATION CONFIRMATIONS MAY CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING CHARGES, IF APPLICABLE:
Departure Cleaning Fee
Pet Fee (if applicable)
City Tourist Tax
The Guest whose name appears on the confirmation is responsible for all terms and conditions set forth herein and in the applicable rental agreement for themselves, their guests or others they may have visiting or staying at the vacation rental property during their term of occupancy.
Violating any of the applicable terms and conditions, rental agreement, property rules, community rules or regulations, may result in the Guest(s) being asked to vacate the property. If such a circumstance occurs, NO refund will be due to Guest(s).
GUEST AGREES TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS UPON TENDER OF ANY PAYMENT. CARRINGTON AGREES TO MAKE PROPERTY AVAILABLE SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE RENTAL AGREEMENT, AND THE RENTAL CONFIRMATION SUPPLIED TO GUEST.
INITIAL RESERVATION PAYMENT
Reservations require an initial thirty percent (30%) reservation deposit payment that is applied toward the entire reservation amount due. Upon receipt of initial reservation Payment, a confirmation will be sent to the principal party named on the reservation.
The remaining seventy percent (70%) balance is due sixty-five (65) days prior to the check-in date.
If a booking reservation is requested within sixty-five (65) days of the check-in date, then the full rental amount is due at the time of the reservation. The reservation may be cancelled without further notice if payment is not received by Carrington by the due date.
A final cleaning fee subject to all applicable taxes may be required. Guests are responsible for leaving the property in good order before departure for the next guests. Guest shall leave all doors and windows locked and make sure all systems and lights are turned off upon check-out. With limited time available inbetween, Guests are required to complete the following:
Return furniture to original locations
Wash and put away all dishes including those in dishwasher
Remove all food and trash from home
Place trash in sealed plastic bags in proper receptacle(s)
Wipe clean all appliances, counters and other surfaces
Tidy up living areas as best as possible
Failure to complete the above may result in extra charges plus applicable taxes that will be deducted from the damage deposit or billed to Guest.
Most properties do not allow pets. If pets are allowed, it will be indicated on the property’s listing page. If required by the owner, there may be a separate agreement to be signed by Guest on arrival. This agreement is strictly between the guest and the property owner. Guests must abide by all local pet regulations and leash laws. Owner reserves the right to deduct from the damage deposit or bill Guest for any pet-related damage or cleanup of pet debris/waste upon departure. Guests (including visitors and day guests) who bring pets to non-pet properties may be subject to pet fees, additional cleaning fees, and possible removal from the property without refund.
A damage deposit may be required and will be paid directly to the Landlord. The deposit will be held until determination of condition and content of the rental property upon check-out pursuant to the rental agreement. Charges may be assessed for damage, cleaning and unnecessary service calls. Please report any problems or damages observed in the rental property upon check-in. Unreported problems and/or damages are assumed to have occurred during occupancy and Tenant shall be held responsible for those damages. Please refer to the booking confirmation for the damage deposit amount. Upon arrival at the property, the owner or representative will request a damage deposit, payable in cash (Euros) by the Tenant prior to providing entry to the property, and the property keys will be handed over to Tenant. Additionally, Landlord may require that Tenant provide credit card information to be held in addition to the damage deposit. Upon inspection of the condition and content of the rental property at check-out pursuant to the rental agreement, the owner may charge the Tenant’s credit card for any damages or incidentals in excess of the damage deposit amount. The damage deposit will be returned to Tenant by the owner or representative prior to departure, less any charges for accidental damages to the property or for any additional cost not included in the rental price. THE OWNER OR REPRESENTATIVE MAY REFUSE ACCESS TO THE PROPERTY IF THE DAMAGE DEPOSIT OR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION IS NOT PROVIDED BY Tenant. In the event that an inspection cannot be arranged or conducted prior to the Tenant’s departure, the owner is authorized to refund the damage deposit to the Tenant by mail or post (less any eventual deduction for damages) only after having checked the inventory and the property in question. Carrington does not assume any responsibility, and Tenant hereby releases Carrington from any and all claims, arising from a dispute between Tenant and Landlord (or Agent appointed by the Landlord) regarding the damage deposit or credit card charges for damage in excess of the damage deposit.
All cancellations must be in writing via email communication to firstname.lastname@example.org and are subject to a cancellation fee as set forth in the rental agreement.
Any change or transfer of a confirmed reservation within the same property is subject to an additional change/transfer fee & property owner approval. Changes from one property to another are subject to our cancellation policy.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
All rates quoted are amounts payable by credit card in €(EUR). Carrington accepts MasterCard, Visa, and American Express cards.
Please refer to the booking confirmation for the check-in time. Please schedule arrival time accordingly on the day of check-in. Early check-ins before the time noted in the booking confirmation are not available. The check-in procedure takes place at the rental property, unless otherwise dictated by the property owner or representative.
Please refer to the booking confirmation for the check-out time. Please schedule departure time accordingly on the day of departure. Guest(s) may be charged one additional day rental if the property is not vacated by the check-out time. All property keys must be returned to the property owner or representative. Guest(s) will be charged a fee (set by the property owner) for lost, missing, damaged, or keys not returned on the day of departure.
If the rental property becomes unavailable or uninhabitable, Carrington reserves the right to move a guest to a comparable location accommodating the same number of persons and within the same price range. Carrington cannot guarantee availability or comparability of other properties. Owner and Carrington are not liable for any acts of nature or major mechanical failure that would prohibit or limit the use of a property.
ERRORS & OMISSIONS
Carrington has taken great effort to ensure the information in our website and all of our printed materials are accurate. We cannot be held responsible for errors, omissions, or change in prices. All rental properties are privately owned and their furnishings vary depending upon the owners' taste. Carrington cannot guarantee the presence of particular listed furnishings because they may change from time to time without notice.
Guest(s) hereby agree(s) to indemnify, defend, save and hold harmless Carrington Italy Holdings, LLC, Carrington Italia, SRL, and their affiliates, direct and indirect officers, managers, members, partners, directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents, and the property owner from any claims arising out of Guest’s use of the property, including, without limitation, damages or injuries to personal property by reason of any cause whatsoever, either in or about the occupied property or elsewhere.
Please review the terms of your booking for specific refund circumstances. A request for refund will be processed in accordance with the Terms of Service and Cancellation Policy. Please submit your request after your cancellation has been processed to to email@example.com.