Rising above the bustle of tourists and beachgoers, Villa Bella Vista enjoys a tranquil position above the town in a quiet neighborhood. Dating back to the 1700's, this property has been renovated, bringing it into the twenty-first century as a luxurious and prestigious villa. In an effort to preserve its unique history and style, the owners have taken care to include furnishings that are from or inspired by the original period of the villa.
Its position above Positano allows guests to enjoy a unique view of the town. From its spacious terraces the pastel-washed houses of the town seem to gently cascade down into the sparkling sea. There are endless outdoor spaces to enjoy, including the pool, which offers a relaxing refuge after a long day at the beach and sightseeing. A sunbathing terrace, comfortable outdoor furniture, and a corner bar with refrigerator and ice maker complete the lowest-level terrace.
Moving indoors, guests will be spoiled with elegant furnishings in the living spaces, a professional-grade kitchen, and a large panoramic terrace. Each of the seven bedrooms is spacious and well appointed with air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom, hair dryer, and toiletries. Guests will wake up to stunning views from the shared terrace and can enjoy breakfast and coffee al fresco.
1) King bed, en-suite bathroom with shower. Shared terrace with sea view.
2) King bed, en-suite bathroom with tub and hand-held shower. Shared terrace with sea view.
3) King bed, en-suite bathroom with tub and hand-held shower. Shared terrace with sea view.
4) King bed, en-suite bathroom with jacuzzi tub and shower. Shared terrace with sea view.
5) King bed, en-suite bathroom with shower/tub. Shared terrace with sea view.
6) Single day bed, en-suite bathroom with shower.
LOWER LEVEL SUITE
7) King bed, sitting area with single day bed. En-suite bathroom with shower. Extra single bed can be added to the sitting area upon request. Garden and pool access.
Villa Bella Vista is accessible only by foot and is reached by walking up a charming characteristic neighborhood pathway with shallow steps (approximately 35) from the end of an uphill street. On arrival, you’re rewarded with breathtaking views from all directions. It is approximately 15-minutes walking distance to the center of town going downhill. Please discuss the suitability of this property for you and your guests before booking.
Luggage service on arrival/departure
Linens change twice weekly
SERVICES ON REQUEST
Extra single bed (max. 3 beds)
City tourist tax € 1.50/ person per night collected in cash at check-in
POOL OPENING: from April to October, weather permitting
DAMAGE DEPOSIT: €2000 (presented at check-in, returned less damages at check-out)
FOOD/BEVERAGE DEPOSIT: €1000 (if meals are requested; presented at check-in, returned less amount consumed)
CHECK-IN: 15:00 – 20:00
*All services not included in the rate must be paid locally in cash, prior to departure.+ Read all +